September 11, 2011

Tengs Buddy

Assalammualaikum alls ...
Nothing to say but i'm very happy ..
U noe why ??
I'm going out to berjimba2 at Kuantan n Kole Ganu ..
HEHE so best lol :D
We going to watch a movee , makan2 , gelak2 n mcm2 lg ..
Just relax n enjoying our trip ..
Even one of my gulfwen is not in a gud health ..
But we happy together ..
This is a bit of pixca when our trip ..
Tengs to Fariz , Maira , Zafirah n Zunirah ...
HEHEEEE lebiu guls <3

fatia_hyra_datin

fatia at Masjid Crystal

neh funggung mereka :)

fatia_n_datin at MCD TC

hyra_ira_fariz_n_fatia at Pasar Payang

without me_fatia xD

actually we oulllsss just berangan jek :p

me with labah2 chantek ..

more labah2 at fariz n hyra hands ..

ouchh we njoy iur trip :D

me with a big hat ! <3

datin also with a big hat like me C(: tiru !